YYYYY= I have died and gone to heaven YYYY = AMAZING! YYY = Can I have another? YY = Very yummy Y = Ehh

3.03.2009

Monthly "Yummiest" - Help me choose!!


Every month I'd like to go out and find the "yummiest" vegan version of a certain category. Help me choose what it should be!

Here are some ideas for the month of March:
  • Place to get Vegan Pancakes in NYC
  • Vegan Peanut Butter Cups
  • Vegan Coffee Ice Cream

  • Please leave your ideas/suggestions in the comments field and I will update with what I have chose by end of week.

    I will put my tastebuds to the test, so you don't have to!

    5 comments:

    1. i vote for vegan pancakes! but there are so many different things you can put in them, how will you judge which one is the best?

      ReplyDelete
    2. Good question! I would try the pancake offerings at various nyc restaurants that offer vegan pancakes throughout the month. Then I would judged based on its yumminess, consistency and originality. It would basically answer the question "Where's the best place to get a vegan pancake in NYC?"

      ReplyDelete
    3. pancakes! .... its probably the hardest one to make vegan. you better be judging by fluffiness!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Vegan Pancakes!! The beauty of these three categories is that, ultimately, you can have Vegan Pancakes topped with Vegan Coffee Ice Cream and Vegan Peanut Butter Cup chips.

      ReplyDelete
    5. French toast! Scramble!

      Muffins!

      ReplyDelete