YYYYY= I have died and gone to heaven YYYY = AMAZING! YYY = Can I have another? YY = Very yummy Y = Ehh

4.14.2009

TASTE TEST: Kozy Shack Soy Pudding


Kozy Shack Soy Pudding Credit:kozyshack.com



RATING:YY(2 out of 5 hearts!)

I was very excited when I found out Kozy Shack made a soy pudding. My mom has always been a fan of their rice pudding so I was expecting something really great. The pudding comes in a 4 pack of either vanilla or chocolate. I chose the chocolate. The first thing I noticed were that the individual pudding cups were kind of small. Then it took me about 10 minutes and some help from a roommate to open the cup. When I finally did open, my spoon was met with a weird plastic-y film of pudding. The whole top was covered with this, kind of like how soy yogurt is. It kind of grossed me out and wouldn’t even mix in to the rest of the pudding. Anyway, once I got rid of that the pudding was pretty yummy. It had a nice soft consistency just like how pudding should be. The chocolate flavor was creamy and light. But to be honest though, next time I go food shopping I’ll probably pick up ZenSoy pudding over this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment