YYYYY= I have died and gone to heaven YYYY = AMAZING! YYY = Can I have another? YY = Very yummy Y = Ehh

5.18.2009

TASTE TEST: Enjoy Life Soft-Baked Snickerdoodle

Enjoy Life Snickerdoole Cookies/Credit: Enjoy Life

RATING:
YYYY(4 out of 5 hearts!)

I was kind of weary to buy this. Most vegan cookies are gross. They tend to have a grainy consistency and a weird taste/aftertaste. On top of that, these are gluten-free which is an added challenge to tasting good. But, imagine if these were good.. soft-baked Snickerdoodles. I just had to take that risk.

And what a rewarding risk! This Snickerdoodle cookie by Enjoy Life was really great. They were smaller than I expected, pretty much the size of the cookies pictured on the box. These cookies were very soft and chewy. Not grainy in any way shape or form! They were a little dense, but it wasn't overly filling. The taste was spot-on, perfect amount of cinnamon and no weird taste or aftertaste! I only wanted to try one, but it was just so easy to snack on these. So yummy!

I picked these cookies up at Stop & Shop, though I've seen them at Whole Foods as well.

Have you had any products by Enjoy Life? Any vegan cookies you love? Post in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post about a new vegan cookie!! Can't wait to try it. At Whole Foods I can hardly pass up Uncle Eddie's Vegan Cookies...every cookie flavor is great, but the peanut butter chocolate chip is fantastic. Even non-vegetarians/non-vegans go wild for them!

    ReplyDelete