YYYYY= I have died and gone to heaven YYYY = AMAZING! YYY = Can I have another? YY = Very yummy Y = Ehh


DC VISIT: Sticky Fingers Bakery

Sticky Fingers Sticky Cinnamon Bun (Credit: Sticky Fingers Bakery)
RATING:YYYYY(5 out of 5 hearts!)

Sticky Fingers is a 100% vegan bakery that also serves soups, sandwiches, lunch items (mac & cheese with teese) and snacks (primal meat sticks). They are known for their famous Sticky Buns, which is a product I haven’t seen vegan in New York yet. As soon as I saw them in the display window I couldn’t wait to devour. These Sticky Buns are huge! Covered in cinnamon frosting and topped with chopped walnuts. I honestly thought I wouldn’t be able to finish a whole one but it was gone in two minutes.. It’s exactly how a sticky bun should taste, chewy, sweet and cinnamon-y. I bet if I heated it up at home it would’ve been out of this world.

I also picked up a “Little Devil” to take home. These look like lil’ Debbie snack cakes. As soon as I saw this I HAD to have. One of the main things I wish I could find vegan versions of are yodels and ho-hos. Damn, this was pretty close. The top is a hard chocolate shell with two layers of chocolate sponge cake sandwich-ing vanilla cream. So amazing. The cake was so soft and there was the perfect amount of cream. It wasn’t overly sweet either, just the right level.


  1. Atlas sells the Vegan Treats sticky buns / cinnamon buns on Tuesdays!